SHOP Magazine, Fashion Intern
SHOP Magazine: Fashion Intern
Contract period: 2 months
Freelance contract: £50 per day
Global Blue Media is looking for a fashion and news Intern to assist the Fashion and News teams with product/shopping pages, image research and the fashion image database.
About Global Blue:
SHOP Magazine is the luxury shopping and travel guide published by Global Blue. We cover over 50 destinations worldwide and have a readership of over 4 million, making us the world's largest publisher of free distribution shopping magazines.
SHOP connects the luxury traveller with the best shopping destinations, as well as with the best things to do, see and eat while travelling.
Global Blue is a tax refund service, which facilitates tax-free shopping for international travellers. Our website, GlobalBlue.com, provides information about how to shop tax free and runs an editorial section providing news items, recommended products and features related to shops, brands and destinations where Global Blue operates, in addition to other content relevant to Globe Shoppers. At the moment, Globalblue.com covers over 25 destinations, in three languages (English, Chinese and Russian).
About the Role:
We are looking for someone who will be an important addition to the Fashion and News teams, providing support by researching content as well as sourcing images and image credits.
Among other things, duties will include:
- Researching brands and designers from among the 50+ international destinations covered by SHOP
- Image research for fashion pages
- Uploading images to the central system and helping with maintenance of the database
- Potential to create high fashion shopping/product pages
- Good knowledge and understanding of technical fashion and clothing terms
- Good knowledge of fashion brands and trends
- Knowledge and passion for both print and online media
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Attention to detail and a great eye for layouts
- An understanding of copyright and image rights is highly desirable
- Experience of the fashion and luxury markets is highly desirable
- Must be a friendly and clear communicator and capable of working calmly under pressure
To apply, please send CV and covering letter to Hannah Lewis, News Editor, by clicking 'Apply now'.
We are based in Brentford, West London, and working hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm.