Blokely.com, Chief Sub-Editor & Technician
Do you have a high degree of skill, a driven attitude and an innovative mind? If you like a challenge - men's lifestyle pure-play, Blokely.com, welcomes your application for this exciting opportunity.
You must possess excellent editing and magazine-grade copy editing skills and be prepared to work with the team on other varied workflow such as content uploading and image management.
Our ideal applicants will have existing experience in this role and a highly credible reputation. You'll excel if you possess an attitude that screams "self-starter". Predominantly editing news, regular features and reference-point selections; the successful candidate will be expected to also add copywriting to their quiver of daily tasks. They will also be uploading features to our back office functions as they work.
• Three years journalism similar role experience required
• Strong editing and writing skills required
• Adept at working in a small and dynamic team
• Must be decisive, energetic and able to thrive in a challenger brand environment
• Have strong team-working skills
• Have experience using a content management system to high level of productivity
• Photoshop skills would be a plus A "jack of all trades" would thrive subject to excellent core function skills
• A "jack of all trades" would thrive subject to excellent core function skills
You will also be required to assist in business development, press relations and brand ambassadorial functions.
We're located at the South Bank University campus, with excellent transport solutions from Waterloo, Southwark and Elephant and Castle.
Applications in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the job title and reference number in the subject box by Monday 10 October.