Time Inc., Digital Editorial Internship
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading digital publishers as an Editorial Intern.
We currently have 10 openings for this role and the successful candidates will be involved in all aspects of the digital media operation, from idea generation to writing and producing original content.
We are looking for someone with editorial promise who is confident across social media platforms and passionate about our brands and digital content.
- Publish vibrant digital content that will appeal to new and existing users
- Help source and curate user generated content from social media, identify trending topics and themes
- Support video production and contribute ideas to stand-ups and planning meetings
- Be expected to work outside ‘office hours’ to help with early and late shifts and weekend coverage
The Ideal Candidate:
- News sense – you can spot a viral story a mile off
- Format – you know which digital formats work best
- Social - you’re across all the major media platforms
- Audience data - you understand why this is our heartbeat
- Hardworking – early starts, late finishes… no problem
- Bursting with ideas – speaks for itself!
Send us your CV together with 10 reasons why you think we should hire you, adding links to any blogs or social media accounts you may have.
Plus, we’d like you to come up with an awesome content idea for one of our brands based around music, fashion, food, gadgets, property or celebrity. Outline your idea on one page, explaining who it is aimed at and how you would execute it online to attract the largest possible audience, and attach to your application.
Please note this is a paid internship.
To apply, click 'Apply' now.