Mondo, Content Creator
Mondo is launching a new Challenger bank that will live on your smartphone and not on the high street.
We are looking for a 21st century storyteller who can help shape our tone of voice. You’ll generate masses of content that will excite, delight and engage our target audience by creating SEO-friendly blog posts, guides, newsletters, emails, infographics, videos and surveys and no doubt all sorts of other things we haven’t thought of yet.
Your copy needs to be full of personality and you won’t be phased if you’re suddenly asked to write an ad line for our social media campaign or help script and shoot a piece of video.
You certainly don't need to be a traditional financial journalist, we need someone who can write confidently for a savvy audience about our relationship with money, but most importantly who can generate ideas for content that will inspire 20 somethings who are not naturally drawn to read, share and engage in this type of material.
The objective of your work is to create inspiring, amazing and engaging content that really grabs people. This will be measured by numbers of shares, indexing, ranking, clickthroughs and conversions. You’ll be ahead of emerging trends in the social media landscape and develop innovative approaches to social journalism.
In essence you’re a storyteller who’s excited by our goal of changing consumer financial services forever.
- Define a tone of voice for us that sets us apart from the competition
- Generate huge amounts of engaging shareable content in all media formats targeting our key users
- An ability to span audiences with high level and intelligent copy for the financially savvy along with content that delights and engages those who wouldn’t ordinarily be interested in financially themed words and pictures
- Measure and report back on the effectiveness of your outreach and optimise accordingly
- Ensure all content is SEO friendly
- Stay informed on market trends and find new ways for us to acquire followers and customers
- Own our blog and share responsibility for our social feeds with the Community Manager
- Confident using a CMS
- Experience of creating content for websites, blogs newspapers or magazines
- An understanding of SEO techniques
We're looking for a key hire. A full time employee
Salary will be in the £25k-£30k range depending on experience and capability
Work will generally be on-site in our office in London, UK, where—if successful—you'll join a small hand-picked team of engineers, designers, product people, marketers and banking experts on a mission to change consumer financial services forever.
To apply, click 'Apply' now.