VouchedFor, Content Editor
You will play a key role in driving an exciting new content offering, which will help educate millions of consumers on personal finance and legal matters. This is a great opportunity for a journalist/content expert to join a growing, dynamic company that is changing perceptions of vitally important issues and, in doing so, is changing lives for the better.
About the role:
Reporting to the CMO, your core responsibilities will include:
- Championing a strong content vision that aligns with the commercial goals of the business and forms the foundations of a thriving, engaged community.
- Identifying and engaging with the most influential IFAs, solicitors and accountants in the market to help fuel the content strategy.
- Curating, editing and originating truly interesting content for the public, ranging from video through to written copy.
- Outputting content via a range of channels including blogs, email bulletins, social media, webcasts and podcasts.
- Monitoring success using analytics and regular audience research and adapting your content where appropriate.
- Bringing new ideas to the table to maximise content reach and engagement.
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience in a content-creating/journalism role within a digital environment.
- You will have experience in getting to grips with what content your target audience want, informed by analytics, research and a dollop of good old-fashioned instinct.
- You will have an interest in personal finance, law and accountancy (but don’t panic if you find parts of it a bit dry, your job is to bring it to life!)
- You will be great at writing engaging, sit-up and take-notice copy! Badly written copy is a bugbear!
- You will have a knack for devising and telling stories on any platform via words, pictures, audio and video.
- You will be very comfortable using key social platforms (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn).
- You will be experienced in using social, web and email analytics tools to help adapt your messaging. Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus here.
- You will have a natural curiosity for how content is delivered and consumed and enjoy keeping on top of the latest trends.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be organised and have excellent project management skills.
- You will have first class attention to detail.
- You will be ambitious, a self-starter and will be hungry to develop and progress.
To apply, click 'Apply' now.