Account Director - Charity PR
Account Director - Charity / Campaign PR
The PR agency
Exciting and rare opportunity within a top, award winning consumer PR agency in their charity team. Working on TOP clients, and fantastic room for progression and lead the team.
This top 20 consumer PR agency works on integrated profile raising and reputation management campaigns for a variety of clients across entertainment, lifestyle, sport and charity sectors. They regularly win multiple awards, and their massive success have meant they were recently named as one of the fastest growing agencies in the top 100!
Their 50-strong team are very close-knit, and the agency is renowned for ensuring that employees at all levels have a fantastic work life balance. There are always social events going on, and opportunities to get together with other teams with Friday cocktails and team lunches. Career progression is also of upmost importance, and a meritocratic promotion procedure is in place to ensure you are able to get promoted as quickly as possible.
About the Account Director role & you:
The new Account Director will lead the Charity team, working on weighty, issues-led campaigns. The focus is on influencing opinion amongst the press, public and politicians alike. The clients the Account Director will lead on include a Children's Hospice, a military charity, and an ethical business entrepreneur.
You'll be working with a dynamic & growing team, giving you huge opportunity for personal development and promotion.
Ideally the Account Director will:
- Come from an PR agency background, with circa 5 years' experience
- Have worked on issues-lead, corporate and consumer PR campaigns, from a strategic perspective
- Have experience liaising with & pitching to national media
- Have good national media contacts
- Be client facing & confident
- Have good reactive & proactive press office skills
- Be someone that is very ambitious
- Be interested in corporate / current affairs
The Account Director would receive:
- £40,000 to £48,000 in salary
- Bonus scheme
- Additional benefits for your birthday & holidays
- Normal working hours 8:30-5pm & early finish on Fridays
- External & internal training provided
If you are interested in this Account Director role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra Lewington on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222.