Insights Manager (AD, SAM ) – Global Agency Working with Top Tier Financial Clients
Do you have a passion for the financial Industry? Our client, a fully integrated agency, renowned as a true global force on the PR landscape is currently seeking an Insights Manager from either and In-house or agency background to join their top ranked financial and professional services team.
This highly rated team is one of the fastest growing in the agency. They deliver innovative and powerful consumer and corporate campaigns which help shape some of the biggest and most dynamic financial brands in the world.
The role is absolutely fascinating and will be spilt approximately 50/50 between a classic PR consultancy role, where you will focus on areas such as thought leadership pieces to traditional media sell-ins, versus the 2nd half of the role which involves working on projects across new business and existing client briefs in a planning capacity where you will provide Insight Development, Content Development from a Data + Insights perspective and Monitoring + Evaluation.
Skills and responsibilities include:
- 50% classic PR role and 50% researcher – using quantative and qualitative research methodologies
- Proven portfolio of developing insights for winning new business including developing effective content and messaging strategies
- Deep-dive research to identify key insights and important issues to be distilled into a clear, digestible format (presentation or narrative) for presentation for the team to use to inform creative ideas in response to the brief.
- Ability to develop and apply the right solutions to new and diverse communications challenges
- Client facing account management experience with strong visual presentation skills, especially PowerPoint
- Ability to explain technical issues with clarity
- Working with service providers to design questionnaires and develop/build sound research methodologies (to ensure the insights gathered will be robust enough to meet the level of rigor required to have credibility in the financial press). Taking the information gleaned from this research to create, or support others in the team to create relevant content; press releases, charts, key angles etc. for the relevant channels.
- Experience using social and digital media, especially social media monitoring tools, web analytic tools and other relevant platforms
- Reviewing campaign performance (coverage, social amplification, engagement etc.) and making strategic recommendations around key learnings and future adaptations/developments/new approaches to be considered by the client.
- Experience managing and implementing research strategies, including rigorous statistical analysis using e.g. Excel
- Ability to keep track of trends, technologies and new developments in the FS space.
- Aiding and training other team members in technical skills.
If you have deep financial services sector knowledge coupled with proven PR, research and digital skills then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV for immediate consideration.