Senior Account Executive / Account Manager – property / professional services PR
Are you passionate about developing and implementing highly-successful campaigns for your clients and want to work for a leading international PR agency? If so, and you’re an accomplished Senior Account Executive or Account Manager looking for your next challenge then read on …!
Our client, a global agency and one of the UK’s largest business comm’s consultancies is looking to add to its growing property team. Following a number of successful new business wins they are looking for a motivated, organised and confident team player.
Reporting to an Associate Partner / Partner, You’ll play an important role within the team, working with an exciting range of property and construction sector clients, helping to shape and delivery a variety of campaigns, including profile raising, brand building and strategy development. Whilst doing this you’ll have the opportunity to work on the latest topical issues, such as affordability, house price trends, sustainability and innovation.
- Previous property experience the ideal, although candidates with wider professional services experience and keen to pursue their career within this sector considered
- Strong client management skills
- Excellent organisational ability
- Previous experience with data handling/research techniques to generate PR content
- Skilled in social media strategy implementation and execution across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- High level of commercial awareness
- Ability to present to clients and in new business pitches
- Experience in managing upwards and downwards
- Great central London location
- A culture within to bounce ideas, grow and progress
- Supportive learning opportunities and programmes
- £ Very competitive
- Bonus scheme
- Regular socials
- Free tickets to cultural events
- Plus many more!
They are not afraid to do things differently to make a positive difference to their industry and their clients. Can the same be said for you? If so, send in your CV ASAP!
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match then get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!