Account Director / Senior Account Director – fantastic combination of consumer brands
Seeking a role advising a fantastic combination of consumer brands and instantly recognisable household names?
Based in central London, our client is an award winning agency and a trail blazer on the PR scene. They work with an exciting cross section of clients, from instantly recognisable household names to disruptive dynamic consumer tech clients and leading lifestyle brands. The team are renowned for their creative campaigns, integrity and collaborative ethos and are now looking for an established Account Director or Senior Account Director to join their team.
Working within the consumer brands team; you’ll have the opportunity to head up a number of their key accounts and work on a variety of projects for a range of great consumer brands. The role will also involve effectively managing a team with an inspiring leadership approach to delivery creative and innovative campaigns. Ideally you’ll have influencer and/or content marketing experience which you can bring to this role.
- PR agency experience essential
- Experience of working on consumer brand accounts & experience of working on communication campaigns
- Excellent communications skills
- First class project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of consumer media and great contacts
- Influencer and/or content marketing experience the ideal
- Great team leadership skills – manage and inspire team members
- First class project management skills i.e. organised and able to meet deadlines and keep within project budgets
- Able to juggle multiple accounts and work in a fast-paced environment
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience delivering first class consumer brand PR campaigns; securing fantastic coverage, managing and influencing clients, mentoring teams and ensuring deadlines and budgets are hit. Candidates will display a strong understanding of influencer and content marketing and be comfortable working on new business projects. Candidates will display the ability to manage multiple work streams while effectively managing juniors and delivering excellent client service. If you feel you have the skills for the role, please send your CV for consideration.
If this role isn’t for you but you know of someone who could be interested Premier Resourcing are currently offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a thank you from us!