Account Director – premium drink, travel and lifestyle accounts (UK and international)
Exceptional Account Director required to lead on integrated campaigns and press office work for selection of premium UK and international consumer drink, travel & lifestyle accounts.
This is an exciting PR firm that specialise in lifestyle, food & drinks and travel clients. Based in central London, this award winning integrated communications agency have an awesome track record of securing high quality media coverage for their clients. Their determination and ambition has secured them some great UK and global clients and now they are looking for an accomplished Account Director to join their professional and collaborative team.
Reporting to a Director / Associate Director, you’ll have the opportunity to lead on a number of premium accounts and develop and implement creative campaigns. The role will also involve effectively managing a team and motivating them to reach goals. You will also have the chance to support senior directors in new business pitches.
- Core consumer brand PR background – ideally drinks, FMGC, lifestyle and travel
- Ideally experience of working with UK and international clients
- Excellent knowledge of consumer lifestyle media and social media strategy; you’re in touch with all the new cultural trends
- First class project management skills; focused on running accounts profitably, efficiently and on-budget
- PR savvy; can spot what ‘makes’ a story and deliver the goods
- Creative, strategic and resourceful; a good trouble shooter
- Able to manage multiple accounts and work in fast-paced environment
- Incredible team leadership skills; can lead by example, mentor and manage teams throughout the complete campaign process
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience of delivering first class consumer PR campaigns; securing fantastic overage, delivering sound counsel to clients, managing teams and ensuring deadlines and budgets are hit. Candidates will display a strong understanding of both traditional and digital public relations, be highly commercially astute and be comfortable working on new business projects. You’ll also be a positive energy, who is results driven and a solution-seeker. If you feel you have these skills for the role, please get in touch and send in your CV for consideration.
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match then get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!