AM - Technology, Media & Entertainment (Buckinghamshire)
A fantastic opportunity to join a boutique b2b PR agency, based in Buckinghamshire, that specialises in the technology, media & entertainment industry. Their core offering is media relations but over the last few years the agency has hugely expanded their full marketing services.
As an AM, you will be the engine of the news machine, masterminding sell-ins and driving your team to meet and exceed coverage targets and maintain a healthy pipeline. You will consistently deliver the highest quality PR and social media content; maintain a network of media relationships and deliver stand-out coverage; be super-responsive to client requests and ensure all writing is of a high standard.
You will enjoy being part of a sociable team, be passionate about broadcast, communication, technology and brands. With some experience of having worked in a b2b PR agency or an inhouse communications department for a technology brand, you will bring a positive, can-do attitude and good written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate an understanding and passion for broadcast and/or technology PR
- Be used to managing a number of clients at any one time
- Demonstrate an understanding of the media landscape
- Have experience of working at tradeshows/exhibitions
- Have previous experience of having worked in a b2b PR agency or inhouse for a technology brand
- Be active on social media
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
As an agency, they love their clients, big ideas, and working in a creative team. As a full service agency they are true partners of their trusted clients so this is an exciting opportunity to get under the skin of the industry and get involved.