IR Magazine, Financial Journalist - 2 month cover
IR Magazine, the global title for the investor relations industry, is searching for a journalist to work full-time during the months of October and November on a range of editorial tasks from writing web articles to editing freelance submissions and managing social media accounts.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a reporter/editor working on finance and business-related subject matter. The role will also include posting articles, sourcing and editing photos and other editorial production tasks.
If the contract period goes well, there will be further opportunities for contract work to help cover a member of staff's maternity leave.
- The successful candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least two years of journalism or related/relevant experience.
- A demonstrable passion for business, finance and investment is essential, as is the ability to work both independently and as part of a global team.
- Experience reporting on investor relations, equity capital markets or institutional investment is a plus.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and meet key deadlines under pressure is key.
- The individual will have excellent writing and editing skills, and be comfortable working with freelancers
- The successful candidate will also have experience creating and editing multimedia content, such as audio, video and images. Knowledge of content management and multimedia editing software (e.g. Photoshop, Final Cut Pro) is highly desirable
Apply by completing the application form below.