ACCOUNT MANAGER| Food, Drink, Trade | Salary to £36k
Looking to further your PR career but without the London commute? This Bucks based PR company could have the answer for you. If your account and client handling skills are aching for a new opportunity and you’d like to get stuck into organising press briefings, publishing house tours and one to ones with the media then it could be worth your while to call now for more information.
Based in a very beautiful part of the country, your creativity will flourish within this nurturing environment. This role forms an important part of this agency’s award winning journey and will add significantly to your own career path. Working with household, aspirational names on new product launches and ongoing media relations programs, guarantees that your creative thinking and proactivity levels are maintained.
You will need to be:
- Organised and able to challenge convention
- Experienced at working with the press – good contacts essential
- Compelling written style – able to draft, gain approval for and issue press release/report material
- Able to spot and highlight brand trend changes and capitalise accordingly
- To present your thinking and express your ideas in presentations (agency, client, media alike)
An excellent and supportive package is on offer for the right candidate, with additional incentives and unique continuous training and support opportunities provided along your journey.
For more information and a full job description, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 020 3397 7543 / 07702 186 088