PR Account Manager
If you want to join one of the UK’s leading PR agencies then this is your chance! It’s a fast-growing PR agency based in Central London specialised in corporate, digital, consumer and more.
Our client is currently looking for a PR Account Manager. The ideal candidate will need to be experienced in working as part of team of communications and Media Relations. The role will be tailored to suit the successful candidate’s qualifications.
- Evaluate and present campaign success to write monthly reports, quarterly and annual client reviews
- Support the success of the agency by participating in developing and presenting new business pitches
- Demonstrate strong financial awareness and prudence to offer value for clients and the agency and manage campaign budgets
- Develop KPIs for client campaigns
- Generate creative campaign ideas, research and present new business pitches
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Ability to adapt a range of copywriting styles to suit different target audience and media
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!