ACCOUNT MANAGER | Public Affairs, Property
Boutique, independent and centrally located agency with an unrivalled reputation in the corporate property and the environment market, is looking for an Account Manager with a strong background in public affairs. This is the best chance to accelerate your public affairs / PR career and work on some of the biggest names in this growing sector.
This very inclusive PR agency that readily rewards ambition and enthusiasm is looking for an Account Manger to join their growing public affairs team.
We would like to hear from forward-thinking and dedicated account managers to join a team of 20 dynamic and diverse communicators.
- A strong background in public affairs within a strategic communications agency or in-house role
- Experience in running successful planning permission campaigns, including stakeholder engagement and public consultations
- A demonstrable track-record of managing a variety of client accounts
- A good grasp of national and local government
- The ability to deal confidently with senior individuals in the private and public sector
- Skilled in drafting high quality content including key messages, consultation and media material
- Manage junior members of a team to ensure materials are delivered to meet and surpass client expectations
- Experience of and interest in property, development and regeneration projects is desirable
This established consultancy, based in central London, offers the opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in the real estate, proservices and environment industries on a variety of projects within a motivated and supportive environment.
To learn more about this role, please quote job reference no: CF0357 send your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call either Anne Carter on 020 3397 7543 / 07929 008295