Associate Director - Integrated Communications Agency
A top integrated communications agency is searching for an experienced and highly motivated candidate to join them as an Associate Director.
As a senior member of the team, you will be heavily involved in resource planning as well as playing a key role in delivering new business opportunities. You will be responsible for providing vision and leadership to junior team members across the business.
My client is looking for an Associate Director who will take the lead on a Consumer Health portfolio of clients and provide strategic client counsel and account business direction.
- Write, lead and develop on communications strategies and tactical plans
- Lead media relations activity, coaching team to construct media strategies and capitalise on media opportunities
- Demonstrate the ability to consult at the highest levels of client organisation and be recognised as
- Guide team to develop innovative PR campaigns that meet client objectives and maximise outputs against budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including previous presentation experience
- Proven experience working on new business pitches
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!