Account Manager - Consumer
Based in central London, in cool offices, with a fantastically supportive and nurturing culture, this agency goes from strength to strength and there seems to be no stopping them. Masters at creative consumer campaigns; memorable programmes that will add value to your cv for years to come, they are looking for an Account Manger to join them.
Excellent training programmes and career develop await you - they try their hardest to promote from within, with grads who are now SAMs in just four years and ADs who have been with them a long time. There is never a dull moment here and that coupled with a great culture, keeps employees entertained, engaged and challenged. A recent internal anonymous survey also showed that employees feel 'valued' and that 'their opinions are heard'.
Working on brands from entertainment to interiors, consumer technology to charities there's a sense that every client deserves an award winning campaign, which in turn makes the quality of work extremely high. As well as producing stunning work, you'll be expected to manage a small team as well as have:
- A strong grasp of the key publications and target media per client
- A nurturing strong relationships with a range of trade, broadcast and national print journalists
- An ability to pick up the phone and “sell in” a news story or feature opportunity
- A confidence in handling blogger outreach and managing social media channels for our clients
- An ability to delegate some tasks to more junior members of the team and to coach as necessary to get the best results
- The capacity to start to take ownership and responsibility for account activity, delivery and the quality of work
- Strong client-handling skills demonstrated via good communication, responsiveness and reliability. Becoming the “go to” person for clients
- An ability to plan a campaign, scope out the varying elements and manage different strands of activity
- Good presentation skills and confidence in new business meetings
- Strong writing skills which means written work is to a high standard (and grammatically correct)
- A willingness to contribute thoughts and ideas to team brainstorms
Apply by completing the application form below.