Mirror Online, Celebrity Reporter
Are you a first class journalist whose passion is showbusiness? Are you an A to Z list encyclopaedia of celebrity, soap and reality TV? Do you want to work in one of the most dynamic online operations in the UK with offices in New York and Los Angeles? Then this could be the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Find, write and develop stories with strong headlines, great pictures and engaging video
- Break exclusives to ensure Mirror Online stays a step ahead of our rivals
- Interview stars, attend showbiz events and build contacts
- Live coverage including premieres, TV shows and blogging
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 18 months experience at a national or major regional title
- First rate communication skills, both written and verbal
- A proven love of showbiz and a track record of bringing in exclusives
- Excellent web and social media skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working across multiple stories
- A flexible approach to shift work – this role will involve nights and weekends
- Competitive salary
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Pension plan + flexible benefits
About the Company
Mirror Online is the intelligent tabloid, a multiple award winner and the fastest growing news outlet in the UK. We are part of Trinity Mirror plc, the UK’s largest multimedia publisher with over 150 newspaper brands. These include The Mirror and The Daily Record, as well as iconic market-leading regional titles.
How to apply
Click 'Apply' to send us your original CV and fully complete profile. Please include three ways you would take our celebrity and TV coverage to the next level at the top of your CV.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.