Instinctif Partners, Senior Support Analyst
The Senior Support Analyst role focuses heavily on customer service, engaging with both our end users and other business support teams.
The Senior Support Analyst is our most senior technical resource and will serve as the final point of internal escalation. Supporting the Support Desk Manager, this role will take responsibility for maintaining the infrastructure and being a technical lead for the team.
You will also have exposure to new and evolving technologies. As a business experiencing periods of rapid growth, there is genuine appetite to embrace new technology.
You will be asked to have input and provide expertise and guidance to the Group IT Director and assist with projects involving either the internal support team or with our global IT partners.
The 1st and 2nd line Support Analysts provide critical support outside of normal office hours as part of an on-call rota. Whilst your role does not require you to be on the rota, there will be occasions where you will be asked to assist with a high priority escalation.
Excellent customer facing skills (face to face and telephone) are essential, as are excellent time management skills and the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks in a demanding environment.
- Perform as the senior technical resource for the IT team
- Provide 2nd/3rd line support as required
- Maintain the day to day technical delivery of systems and services
- Ensure system checks and monitoring of services take place and any issues identified and addressed
- Co-ordinate the resolution of issues escalated to 3rd parties
- Act as final point of internal escalation
- Maintain system availability within agreed SLAs
- Mentor junior members of the team
Previous Work Experience
Specific Experience Required :
- 5+ years’ work experience in Information Technology
- Experience working in a customer facing environment
Skills and Knowledge
- Language Skills : English (fluent)
Excellent knowledge of:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- VMware ESXi 5.1+
- Group Policy
Advanced knowledge of:
- Office 365
- Antivirus technologies
- Microsoft SQL Server
- HP SAN Storage
Knowledge that would be an advantage:
- Veeam Backup
- Cisco networking
Other Skills :
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Customer service
- Good verbal and written skills
Personal Competencies :
- A pro-active individual who shows initiative and takes responsibility for their own decisions
- A good team-player who encourages feedback and will seek help when appropriate
- An effective and well-presented communicator both verbally and in writing
- An analytical problem-solver who is able to quickly and accurately identify key issues
- A well-organised planner who will follow rules and procedures when appropriate
- An innovator who will thrive in a pressurised and dynamic environment and embraces change
Travel Requirement : Flexible
Working Hours : 37.5 hours to be typically worked between 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Click 'Apply' now.