KK Communications, Junior Account Manager
KK Communications is a London based public relations and social agency, specialising in hospitality. Whether household names or emerging talents, we create tailored, creative PR campaigns for every brand we work with, bringing them closer to the people they want to reach, increasing revenue and delivering on business value.
At KK we excel at forecasting trends, keeping ahead of digital and media developments, and communicating about all of our clients in an interesting and effective way. Founded in 2011, we have already won a plethora of awards.
After several exciting new client wins we are looking for an exceptional Junior Account Manager to join our team.
As a Junior Account Manager, you will manage & oversee the day-to-day PR & marketing activity on a proportion of our clients.
- You will assist with strategies for PR & marketing campaigns, including involvement with chefs, pitching and placement, launches and events
- You will be expected to develop and maintain a fantastic relationship with clients and media alike.
- You will be at the centre of account teams and making sure these are running well, as well as nurturing talent in the agency to achieve the best results.
- You must ensure you develop PR plans that deliver frequent, timely and positive media coverage for our clients.
- You must keep clients on track to deliver goals and objectives in their PR and marketing campaigns.
- You must oversee that the agency’s social media strategy is integrated within all PR programmes.
- You must have a desire to bring exciting brands, new client opportunities and relationships to the agency and to develop those within your role.
- You must support the senior team members so that the administrative side of the role runs smoothly and efficiently at all times.
Apply by completing the application form below.