Senior Account Executive & Account Manager - FS
Is financial PR your forte? Do you get a buzz from Capital markets, and keep track of the latest IPO’s - then read on!
We are looking for candidates with demonstrable Financial PR expertise at AE, SAE and AM level who want to take their career to the next level.
In addition to financial calendar work, there is scope to get involved with M&A transactions, IPOs and other major industry events. Acting as a trusted client advisor you will work on and advise on corporate communications programmes, product and brand positioning, internal and employee communications, and support public affair affairs initiatives.
Working collaboratively across their international network, this firm love working on prominent campaigns that test the really grey matter to protect reputations, creatively build brands and strategically position their clients as the innovators they are.
Working with some of the most respected senior professionals in the business, this exciting role will strategically advise senior clients to deliver campaigns for a range of cross sector organisations whilst supporting the wider team and contributing to new business activities.
Skills and responsibilities include:
• Experience in Financial PR is desirable although broader corporate comms experience would be considered.
• Be a trusted advisor to clients, adding value through your advice and work, and helping clients achieve their business objectives
• Running client teams and ensuring projects are on time, on budget and exceeding expectations
• Identifying new opportunities and contributing to winning new business
• Fantastic communications skills – written and spoken
• Team player and as well as a leader, able to earn the respect of the team and has a desire to share knowledge
• High energy multi-tasker, quick and diligent with good attention to detail
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience of both traditional and digital public relations, and be commercially astute with new business opportunities. Candidates will have outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence clients and engage audiences.
If you feel you have the skills for the role, please send your CV for consideration.