Account Director, Sports Sponsorship – Top-tier Integrated Marketing Agency
Are you a savvy, self-motivated individual looking to work alongside prestigious brands and global sporting rights holders with true entrepreneurial spirit? If so, a leading integrated sports marketing agency is actively searching for an Account Director to join their team in the heart of central London. If you’re absolute sports nut are your thing, then read on!
The right candidate will come with a robust, integrated skillset and breadth of knowledge that extends beyond PR into the wider marketing sphere, covering partnerships, sponsorship, digital, experiential and
influencer engagement. Someone who has extensive experience in being the Account Lead across
big brands, and who is well versed in delivering major, multi-layered campaigns for these brands.
Experience of working on global accounts with big brands and sporting rights holders would be an advantage!
- Strategic planning
- Creative idea generation
- Delivery and implementation of UK & international Sponsorship/ PR campaigns
- Strategic lead on campaigns for iconic consumer brands, leveraging sporting properties
- Toolkit writing and creation of assets
- Branded content creation
- Event management and delivery
- Partnership negotiation and delivery (brand/media)
- Delivery of effective social media campaigns (within context of broader integrated campaign)
- Delivery of influencer engagement programs
- Must have a wealth of experience big consumer brands and/ or sporting rights holders across all major Communications channels
- Budget management/ownership, including monitoring and reconciliation, plus fee negotiation
- Managing a small team AAE-AM level
- Contributing to new business pitches
- Attending relevant industry events to reinvigorate the creative process
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity.
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne