Account Manager – Luxury PR – Top-level Clients
A highly fashionable Luxury PR agency in West London is looking for a new Account Manager to come in during an exciting period of growth for the agency.
Although they are a small team of 10, they are working with some of the biggest clients out there such as major drink brands, shopping centres, hotels and everything in-between. The founder has over 20 years experience in the field and is the prime person to mould your career. The agency themselves are not a traditional luxury PR agency as they look to hone in more on strategy and brand repositioning, this makes them rather unique and there has never been a better time to join as they look to grow!
- Write client specific content and be able to generate it to the correct media outlets.
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team.
- Collect and evaluate client briefs.
- Expand an already thriving business through a number of different channels.
- Must have big brand experience at a leading social media agency.
- First-rate client handler – an organised trusted advisor.
- Able to take a brief from a client and lead the team to deliver a strategic and creative response.
- Good at analysing results and using this information to shape the next stage of a campaign.
- Passionate knowledge of social channels and how to innovate within them.
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne