Telegraph Media Group, Snapchat Content Editor
The Snapchat Content Editor will create content for our daily Snapchat edition, taking the Telegraph to a new, younger audience with innovative ways of telling stories.
- Write sparkling copy for top snaps and long-forms, adapting pre-existing content for a Snapchat audience where appropriate.
- Edit pictures and videos so that they are optimised for Snapchat.
- Work in line with the Telegraph’s high publishing standards.
- Attend daily Snapchat conference to help generate ideas.
- Work with the team of Snapchat motion designers on innovative, visual storytelling techniques.
Specific requirements / skills
- An understanding of the Snapchat platform and social media in general.
- Ability to write brilliant, accurate, witty copy - quickly.
- A sense of fun, an eye for design and the ability to come up with innovative ideas.
- A love of news and current affairs, and a desire to always know what is happening in the world.
- A digital native, you will have a knowledge of different storytelling methods and of what makes a good story for Snapchat and other social media.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and how to edit pictures to optimise their value.
- Knowledge of animation and after effects programmes would be welcome.
Click 'Apply' now.