MailOnline, Video Researcher - Freelancer
MailOnline is looking for experienced video researchers with a journalism background who can source, clear and edit video to join the London bureau on a freelance basis.
The successful candidates will be editing video content and coordinating video coverage with the London-based editorial team.
- 1-3 years’ newsroom experience in sourcing and editing video content for a digital media organisation, preferably within a fast-paced 24-hours news environment
- Ability to work within a busy team with the focus on sourcing, editing and packaging video content to the highest standard
- Daily contribution to news conference and video lists
- Strong background in news and showbusiness video is desirable
- Good technical knowledge of most major video editing software and publishing systems
- Understanding of legal covenants and editorial guidelines in the UK and globally
The above list is not exhaustive and constantly evolving, based on the needs of the business. Out of hours availability and a high level of adaptability are essential.
MailOnline is the world's biggest English-language newspaper website with 220 million monthly unique visitors globally.
Please send your CV and cover letter by completing the application form below.