4Media Group, Account Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join 4Media Group, a fast growing, creative group of media and research agencies based in a vibrant hub near Clerkenwell Green.
We are on the lookout for an experienced PR Account Manager with a can-do attitude, lots of enthusiasm and an ability to achieve standout print, online and broadcast coverage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling some of our key accounts, developing client relationships and securing impressive coverage which keeps our client returning project after project.
If you would relish the opportunity to be a part of and contribute to an exciting phase of growth at the group, we would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate must have over 2 years of PR experience and strong media contacts across radio, TV, online and print. You will be working with big UK brands from our vast portfolio of clients, delivering multi-route campaigns.
A key responsibility will be dealing with clients and managing accounts, working across our various brands including, broadcast specialists 4mediarelations and PR survey experts Atomik Research.
You will be able to come up with creative ideas, form new media contacts and implement effective media campaigns that generate results. You must have excellent multi-tasking skills, and have experience liaising with both clients and the media on a regular basis.
- Account management: Managing campaigns from concept to completion
- Handling high profile media campaigns and regularly liaising with the clients
- Writing newsworthy cue sheets, competition creatives, press releases and video storyboards
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires and blogs for opportunities to aid campaigns
- Selling in newsworthy media stories achieving stand-out coverage
- A minimum of 2 years’ agency experience working in PR
- Multi-tasking and the ability to manage a busy workload is imperative
- Concrete face-to-face client experience, with exceptions client handling skills
- A creative flair with the ability to write eye catching and informative copy
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- A positive 'can-do’ attitude
- A proven passion for PR and communications
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
Apply by completing the application form below.