Hunter Public Relations, Senior Account Manager
Hunter Public Relations is looking for an ambitious and accomplished Public Relations Senior Account Manager to join the London team and work across a portfolio of high-profile global businesses, as well as support the directors on new business opportunities.
Experience across PR strategy, planning, and activation is a must. The ideal candidate is a strong account lead, able to demonstrate superb campaign and client management skills, and manage and develop an enthusiastic junior team.
S/he must also have excellent creativity, strong budget management skills, and high-level copywriting skills. Extensive knowledge, experience and contacts within the UK media market is a must.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Consumer/FMCG PR background, from an agency.
- Previous experience working at the Senior Account Manager level.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in all aspects of media relations, from media strategy to execution, to delivering coverage in today’s modern media landscape.
- Unrivalled media connections.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Talent for content generation and a solid understanding of how to amplify content across traditional and social platforms.
- Experience in building influencer marketing campaigns.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Exemplary client management skills.
- Budget management and an eye for numerical detail.
To apply, please send covering letter and CV by completing the application form below.
Hunter Public Relations is an award-winning U.S. consumer brand marketing public relations agency that set-up a branch office in London two years ago. The growing U.K. team represents leading consumer, FMCG and food & drinks brands both in the U.K. and globally.
A hallmark of the agency is the development of strategic creative marketing communications programs that leverage consumer insights to drive affinity, awareness and business results.
For more information, please visit our website: hunterpr.com