Business Reporter, Commercial Publisher
We are recruiting a Commercial Publisher to join Business Reporter’s award winning team to drive growth at this crucial time in our evolution.
About Business Reporter
Business Reporter creates award winning B2B publications online and in print. Our content is written for decision makers in business. As well being hosted on our website and The Telegraph online our print reports are distributed with The Telegraph & City AM newspapers.
About the role
The Commercial Publisher will be responsible for the development and management of all our B2B editorial content & campaigns.
Working closely with the sales, editorial, marketing & production teams, your role is to maximise the commercial potential of our content across all channels to include video, print and face to face.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Research and develop strong campaign themes & ideas that are commercially viable but also of editorial high quality
- Create an annual content calendar and group the campaigns thematically to maximise commercial potential
- Provide a detailed written briefing document and brief the sales managers on their campaigns supporting them throughout the sales cycle with regular meetings
- Ensure there is an extensive promotional plan in tandem with marketing to support all live campaigns
- Work as a conduit between the editorial, sales and marketing teams, helping to keep everyone focused on delivering successful campaigns
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Prior experience working in a B2B publisher with solid understanding of commissioning content based on high quality ideas
- An inquisitive and enquiring mind, with the ability to identify trends and industry-defining issues
- Excellent written English and an eye for detail, Journalistic experience would be an advantage
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to write excellent headlines, promotional copy and briefing documents
- You’ll thrive operating in a demanding environment, and delivering against rapidly-changing deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an engaged, fast-paced team, partnering with different divisions across the business from sales to editorial, producing work that is core to the future success and reputation of our brand.
Apply by completing the application form below.