About the Editor role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated editor to work on our successful business education website, TopMBA.com.
Leading the editorial team, you will be responsible for developing and editing authoritative, engaging and compelling content for one of the world’s biggest MBA websites, as well as a biannual print publication and other digital media platforms.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams and freelancers to ensure content is developed in line with market requirements to excellent standards, on budget, and on schedule.
You will be capable of working individually and as part of a wider team.
The role requires an excellent understanding of the business education market, current and future trends, strong organizational and project-management skills, and the ability to manage internal and/or freelance writers.
About the website you will work for
TopMBA.com, with a target audience of professionals looking to further their career with an MBA, works with schools and data teams to provide comprehensive information and services to MBA candidates, to offer an advertising platform for business schools, and to cover global education trends on a daily basis.
About the candidate we are looking for
The ideal editor for this role will have most of the following:
- Sound knowledge of best practice with regards to content marketing;
- Editorial experience in educational publishing, including experience of digital components;
- Knowledge of CMS (Drupal a plus);
- Solid experience with SEO;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Experience working collaboratively and flexibly within cross-functional teams;
- A good eye for detail, and a critical approach to analyzing materials, based on a good understanding of business school and prospective MBA students’ needs;
- A solid honours degree or equivalent;
- The ability to take on demanding projects to tight deadlines;
- Thorough research skills and an ability to build expertise and a network of contacts quickly;
- The ability to convey complex messages to a diverse, international audience;
- An ability to work independently and to use initiative to work towards editorial targets and goals;
- Strong internal and external communication skills;
- Excellent level of English especially in writing and speaking (additional languages a plus).
What you’ll get in return
- Work with a young, dynamic team
- Work with international offices
- Great company benefits including monthly team lunches and drinks with the company
Apply by completing the application form below.