Are you a newshound, desperate to break big stories on an industry-leading weekly business title? Are you an expert networker with a track record of using your contacts book to deliver exclusive news and features that generate industry debate? If so, we have the job for you at RN.
We promise our readers we will deliver ideas and insight to grow their businesses and profits they cannot find anywhere else.
As a reporter for RN, you will be the first to report on new deals, concepts and trends, keeping our engaged readers up-to-date on how they will impact their business through your analysis.
The role is varied and you will be responsible for your own news page each week, while also pitching for the top spots on the breaking news pages. You will also produce data analysis, product features and business profiles, supported by daily digital content.
If you’ve got what it takes to join RN’s buzzing newsroom please send your CV and a covering letter by completing the application form below, stating why you are the person for the job.
A full job description can be supplied on request.
- NCTJ diploma or a minimum of two years’ newspaper or trade publication experience
- You are highly organised, have great planning skills and are totally committed to hitting all deadlines on a demanding weekly print and daily digital schedule
- You have a track record of exclusive stories and are dedicated to breaking news first
- You are an expert networker and have the confidence to build an unrivalled list of contacts
- You pitch a wealth of news and feature ideas across the magazine and website every week
- You are digitally-savvy with evidence of building an audience through social media
- You have knowledge of and contacts within the convenience retail and grocery industries.