Consumer PR Opportunities in SW London – SAE & AM – Food, Drink & Consumer Tech Brands
Seeking top PR opportunities south of the river? Outstanding SAE to AMs required for some top agencies in SW London! Dynamic, integrated & highly creative agencies. Awesome consumer clients including instantly recognisable food, drink and technology brands. Exciting campaigns packed with events & press trips, social media, influencer outreach & collaborations!
These agencies have fingers firmly on the pulse of pop and art culture to capture the zeitgeist and shape the next big trends while smashing their KPIs. Whether they are partnering the hottest influencers to launch the latest cutting edge smart tech, shaking up the top shelf spirits & alcoholic drinks on every mixologist’s hit-list, sweet talking sommeliers to promote new wines or feeding the foodie appetite in us all by launching delicious new challenge brands or filling up the bookings for new restaurants, their creative approach guarantees results.
Awesome SAEs & AMs required to join their growing teams. These exciting new roles will work in engaging, collaborative and supportive teams; delivering a range of campaigns for consumer food & drink & tech brands. In addition to managing busy press offices, the roles will work on exciting integrated brand projects utilising innovative social media and boundary pushing events, cool brand partnerships and experiential projects. The roles will give outstanding exposure throughout the process from creative strategy meetings to execution, as well as supporting new business.
Candidate attributes & responsibilities:
- Reporting to SAMs & Account Directors, overseeing projects and campaigns for big brands
- Helping to develop unusual and creative ideas for client campaigns: briefing in and working with members of the wider team to develop an idea, strategy or campaign
- Securing exceptional coverage across the target media
- Building great relationships with our clients - listening and understanding their needs and expectations, always exceeding them
- Providing invaluable support for your team including managing meetings, producing reports, campaign research and project planning
- Owning the projects that you manage, always ensuring that work is delivered to a high standard with fantastic attention to detail
- Monitoring and analysing campaign performance, identifying key learnings
- Staying ahead of social platforms and industry trends
Successful candidates should have a passion for consumer PR; displaying a love for media relations and a track record of generating coverage – off and online, for consumer tech, food, drink & lifestyle brands. Candidates will be smart and analytical, with real creative flair to match a good academic background. Self confidence and belief are also critical to effectively manage senior clients while delivering strategies that will add real value to their bottom line. If you feel you demonstrate these qualities and want to work for an expanding, award winning agency, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.