Account manager - Consumer, Charity, behaviour Change
Are you a driven, curious and talented Senior Account Executive or Account Manager that enjoys working on behaviour change and creative communication campaigns for big brands? If so and you are keen to progress your PR career within a much sought after and young integrated agency in central London read on …
Our client, an award winning integrated consultancy with a particular pedigree in social issues, sustainability and behaviour change, is looking for Account Manager ideally with outstanding consumer brands, FMCG and public sector/not for profit expertise to join their collegiate, creative consultancy, which puts a big emphasis on their team’s work life balance.
This is a rare opportunity to become a pivotal team member and work on an exciting mix of leading consumer brands, NGO’s, charities and government based initiatives. Staffed by motivated, positive and talented people they provide a full service offering, delivering best-in-class PR, social media and communications campaigns. As behaviour change specialists, they are focused on achieving real results through audience led insights and have a reputation for delivering highly creative and thought provoking campaigns for their prestigious clients.
Culturally they take pride in recognizing their staff as their greatest asset and put a big emphasis on achieving a good work life balance for the team, team outings, training sessions, an early finish one day a week, exercise classes, plus other perks. Fostering a ‘flexible’ working culture and championing excellence in their people along with an experienced team at the helm of this young agency, plus great clients, makes this central London practice a sought after agency to work in.
Key Attributes for Success:
- 3 years plus relevant consumer, B2B and or charity/public sector led PR, digital and comms campaigns
- Wider behaviour change, issues and/or soft corporate comms for both private and public sector clients would be advantageous but is not essential
- Good understanding and experience of using digital media, including content creation, community management and developing social media campaigns
- Creative; able to come up with innovative yet strategic communications ideas
- Good copywriting skills; adept at creating press releases, comment and web copy
- A natural networker; confident, can spot opportunities and enjoys attending events
- Great relationships with clients; building trust and being day-to-day contact
- Attention to detail and good time management skills
- Super organised and able to manage projects from start to finish
- New business experience, including identifying new opportunities, researching for and attending pitches
- A team player and some experience of managing a junior (AE / intern)
- Proactive and willing to get stuck in
- Experience of working in a busy agency environment
Please send your CV for immediate consideration if you want to work in fast-moving and young agency which is team-centric and with an enviable client list, outstanding benefits and clear career progression to the next level.