Our client, a major B2B publisher in central London, is looking for a Senior Analyst to join its growing team on a leading commodities title. You will help develop information offerings and provide insight and analysis to meet a growing market opportunity.
- Produce and deliver publication, developing expertise in subject areas covered
- Collect data and statistics using official sources and personal contacts
- Produce written industry reports and analysis, writing occasional white paper material and delivering webinars
- Build and maintain contact databases
- Identify consulting opportunities and provide research material for client projects
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with key industry contacts, attending and presenting at conferences and events
Experience / skills required:
- Relevant experience in metals, mining or commodities markets analysis is essential
- Experience in a role focussing on market modelling, econometrics, research and analytics or similar is required
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication with the ability to build solid relationships
- Good IT skills including good knowledge of Excel
- Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.