Senior PR Account Manager - Professional Services
PR Senior Account Manager - Professional Services PR
Location: East London
Salary: £45K - (Depending On Experience) plus bonus
About The Professional Services PR Agency
My client is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their Top 10 B2B, a multi-award winning PR Agency. A small agency, with strongly established relationships working within the Financial services, professional services & technology. Currently working with companies similar to Barclays, HSBC & Ernst & Young.
A PR company that focus their work on extremely integrated campaigns with a large focus on digital and social media. Operating on a global network across Asia and the US and are continuing to expand their international presence. A PR Agency that are in PR Weeks Top 150 Agencies, this is an opportunity for the New PR Senior Account Manager to become a part of a team of individuals, alongside furthering their own personal development.
They're a very young team (the MD is only 35!) and they have a lot of fun together - lots of socials - free team breakfast every Monday and team lunch every Wednesday, plus dinners and socials monthly. They also have a very relaxed culture, with a flexi working policy for all team members.
About The PR Senior Account Manager Role
Due to a continually growing team, they are looking for a PR Senior Account Manager to join. Based in the heart of East London, this PR Agency offers a stylish, creative and innovative environment where you will be working alongside the team.
The responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager include:
* Plan and implement cohesive PR strategies.
* Working to raise the media profile of clients alongside increasing their brand reputation and displaying them as experts in their field.
* Play a supporting role in New Business
* Maintaining the standard of press material and that any crises are managed effectively.
About the New Senior Account Manager
The new PR Senior Account Manager will need to have previously worked within the professional services space and have an established set of contacts.
The PR Senior Account Manager will:
* Ideally, have an eye for attention to detail.
* Advantageous, to have previous experience in professional services PR.
* Allow your creativity to flow and think of out of the box ideas.
* Strong media contacts within the corporate/professional services media.
In return from the Professional Services PR Agency…
* Salary circa £45K - depending on experience
* Complimentary breakfast every Monday!
* Early finish on Friday at 4:30pm.
* Bonus of 10% for bringing in New Business.
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the Senior Account Manager role in more detail, Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1209.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Senior Account Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Senior Account Manager