Tempus Magazine, Sales Representative
Tempus magazine relaunched in January 2017 as a London-based luxury lifestyle brand aiming to produce intelligent, thought-provoking and aspirational content through exclusive and varied picture-led editorial. We are one of the most prominent magazines right now within the luxury space.
Tempus is read by a unique audience of high net worth individuals who have a high disposable incomes and a passion for modern luxury; a readership of 75% males and 25% females, averaging in age between 30 and 50.
Our audience comprises CEOs, entrepreneurs, investors, royalty and influencers who are mostly based in and around London, with a growing readership in cities including Dubai, Monaco and New York.
Our monthly print circulation is 15,000 copies with a readership of 70,000 per month. We’re available via subscription, and distributed across five star hotels and penthouses, private members clubs and business and first class lounges in the UK etc (75%).
For candidates looking to move into the media/advertising team the company represents a great opportunity to sell across a range of digital, mobile, print and event based products.
The initial 3-6 months will be a telesales role as it will certainly involve lots of cold calling potential clients to build up new business and your own portfolio. During this period, face to face meetings will be needed but maybe only once a week to start with.
Becoming increasingly more frequent as your time goes on. You will be expected to sell across all Tempus platforms; print, digital, TV and events. The sales rep needs to be articulate, confident, productive and have strong closing skills.
- Sourcing new leads
- Daily expected call rates of 60 minutes 45 calls
- To achieve and exceed monthly revenue targets by selling advertising into our print publication and digital platforms via media agencies and clients direct
- To develop solid business relationships initially through telephone calls and face to face meetings
- 1 – 2 years travel media sales experience (not essential)
- Delivering best in class creative media proposals across digital, mobile, print, events, social and experiential.
- Producing highly professional proposals that demonstrate excellent writing skills and clear delivery of the Tempus offerings
- Delivering solutions to achieve targets in line with strategy, budget and relevant forecast, primarily focused on maximizing revenue, yield and profit
- As a member of a small team part of this role will involve developing a personal sales strategy, identifying, tracking business prospects and delivering end sales result
- Managing day-to-day relationships with relevant client /agencies (from junior through to senior level)
- Negotiating and ensuring that the highest rate is delivered on each deal
- Maintaining knowledge of appointed clients and agencies, including market position and broad strategic objectives
- Maintaining a positive team player attitude to create team spirit
- Cultivating a thorough knowledge of the media industry and keeping abreast of significant competitor brand developments
Apply by completing the application form below.