Account Manager – Food/Drink/Luxury PR - £30-35K
An incredibly innovative Consumer PR agency are looking for a new Account Manager to join their Luxury team working mainly on Food + Drink clients.
- 22 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- A chance to travel he world…literally!
With offices in all over Europe and Dubai, this agency will allow the successful candidate to work across some of the most prominent Food + Drink clients out there as inter-office travel is encouraged. This is an expanding team for an agency who have made them name in luxury travel and real estate for many years.
- Day to day liaison with clients
- Manage and develop junior team members
- Delivery of PR campaigns and strategy, from new openings to restaurant reviews
- Liaising with a variety of media to generate qualitative media exposure for clients
- Sourcing of third party partnerships and implementing as per the client’s strategy
- Updating Account Director on the state of play for each client’s daily activities
- Timely reporting for all clients
- Food + Drink PR experience essential with travel experience preferred
- Have excellent media contacts across print, online, influencers, broadcast in the Food + Drink, lifestyle and travel sectors
- Be able to think independently and execute strategies effectively
- Strong communication and written skills essential as the team produces a lot of copy for clients
- A passion for the Food + Drink/travel sector
- Pro active and a self starter – able to take the initiative and keep projects/work in progress
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne