In-House PR Manager – 6 Month Contract - Global Professional Services Firm – c.£54k Pro Rata
Exceptional PR Manager required for a c.6 month fixed term contract. Leading global professional services firm. Media relations led strategic PR initiatives to build the brand with national & sector press. UK & global campaigns. c.£54k + benefits.
Operating from strategically placed global operations, this firm are a real pioneer and love driving change for their clients across a variety of sectors including technology, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, government, defence, telecommunications, transport and logistics. Whether they are helping to save lives by developing new IED detection vehicles, ensuring the skies are safe with new air traffic control systems, turning the lights back on with new urban power grids or keeping an eye on your pennies by transforming financial regulation, this client always deliver and are renowned for creating real bottom line value.
Working in their central London office, this role will support global PR leads while partnering senior stakeholders across their business to develop proactive & engaging PR stories, thought leadership pieces and hooks to subsequently drive strategic PR initiatives to build the brand’s profile with national and specialist media in its target sectors. You will lead UK efforts and also coordinate external agencies to deliver global campaigns. In addition, the role will be a consultant to internal spokespeople; training them on their media handling skills.
- PR campaigns – Support senior management to design, deliver and evaluate a programme of creative, responsive, and news driven PR campaigns.
- Strategy, planning and budget: help develop a region-level PR strategy, plan and budget for the UK.
- Press office: manage the corporate press office for the business and help in managing corporate announcements and any negative PR issues.
- Media training: organise bespoke media training for key consultant spokespeople on a regular basis to keep skills fresh.
- Global PR team: coordinate the global launch of the PR plan for global campaigns and act as a day to day contact for members of the international PR team.
Ideal candidates will be bright, engaging and assured with proven past media relations led communications experience gained in a reputable agency or in-house. Knowledge of the professional services/business media is valuable and additional work in their sectors of expertise would also be good including technology, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, government, defence, telecommunications, transport and logistics. You will have strong media relations skills and past experience delivering thought leadership and research led projects. You will also need to be confident when dealing with senior stakeholders and comfortable co-ordinating projects from start to finish including managing international partners and PR agencies. If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete the role, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.