PR Account Manager – brilliant consumer brands!
Want the opportunity to work on truly integrated campaigns for brilliant consumer brands at a leading PR and content agency? If so, and you are a creative, ambitious and motivated Account Manager read on …
Our client, is a highly creative and award-winning integrated agency, which has become an industry leader; providing insightful and innovative campaigns, events and brand experiences to its consumer, b2b and corporate clients. Brands are instantly recognisable BIG household and high-street ones, spanning FMCG, retail, video gaming, travel, property, food and drink. As the agency continues to go from strength to strength they have recently moved to a lovely new office in central London and have ambitious plans for the future. They are currently looking to add to their consumer team at Account Manager level.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead on the day to day across an array of incredible consumer brands, build on your existing media relations and get involved in highly creative and integrated campaigns, events and launches, whilst progressing your career to the next level.
- Proven experience of working on consumer brands
- Agency background
- Confident leader who can own and manage a number of accounts on a day to day basis
- An understanding of the social and digital landscape, and how to maximize these platforms for your clients
- Good existing media relations and wanting to build on these
- Social media / digital experience and keen to develop these further
- You’ll have your finger on the pulse, know how to spot a good story and identify opportunities for clients
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to PR, keen to learn and develop for yourself and your clients
- A team player, able to inspire and encourage junior team members as you play a part in the overall team success
- Excellent communication skills, with colleagues, clients and media
- A PR professional who has all the basics covered: writing, project management, reporting and managing budgets
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, busy press office
This role is an exceptional opportunity to join a renowned agency and support its continued success while delivering innovative and strategic consumer campaigns. The role will require excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a campaign. Candidates will display a track record of developing strategic/creative plans and managing campaign budgets and inspiring the team around to achieve great coverage. In return our client can offer a creative and collaborative atmosphere while supporting your development at all stages. They are rightly very proud of their existing team and with further new business are seeking a Star to join them. If you feel you’ve got the right skills and experience to be considered do send in your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.