PR Account Manager - Consumer Health & Beauty PR
PR Account Executive - Beauty & Wellbeing
Location: Central London
Salary: Up To £32K plus Benefits & bonus
About the Beauty & Wellbeing PR Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for a PR Account Manager to join their renowned Beauty PR Agency based in the Heart of London. They offer visionary & ground-breaking PR campaigns to luxury and high street beauty, health and well-being brands. As a PR agency they provide a full range of PR & communications services and have several years' experience in auctioning launches and media events for their clients - getting some of the biggest names in the beauty industry to attend along with several people from the global media.
Based in Central London, they are a close-knit and down to earth mid-sized team, who enjoy regular socials, birthdays off and a good work/life balance - they don't have a working late culture. Due to growth and some great new business wins, they are currently looking for an Account Manager to join the successful team.
The Role - PR Account Manager
The new Account Manager will focus on the already established beauty division along with contributing with work on the growing Health & wellbeing division that is new to the agency. You will sit in a small size team with some junior members of staff along with being given support from the senior level for advice and career support.
They have several founding clients in this sector which you will be able to get your teeth stuck into and you also have the opportunity to help expand the other sector.
The responsibilities of the Account Manager:
* The PR Account Manager will take the lead on implementing your clients' business strategy and campaigns.
* The PR Account Manager will have the opportunity to develop your professional network and develop New Business pitches, as well as meeting possible new clients.
* The PR Account Manager will be managing and leading a team of experts to reach and exceed your clients' business objectives.
* Be the face of this Health & Beauty PR Agency when managing accounts day-to-day.
About The New Account Manager
Are you a creative and focused individual with previous PR experience and have previously worked with Health & Beauty clients or have a burning real passion for all things beauty! Now is your chance to not miss an opportunity to apply to be a PR Account Manager in a high profile PR Agency.
The Account Manager should:
* Real passion for health and wellness, experience in this sector is ideal
* Experience in an agency is crucial - The ability to juggle several client briefs at one time.
* They are looking for someone who has done consumer brand work [experience on health/wellness/beauty brands is great, but this is a full service role and therefore not just passionate about traditional product placement]
* Commercial awareness
* Enjoy working in a team environment moving towards group success!
In return from the Beauty & Wellbeing PR Agency…
* Salary Circa £32K+
* Annual performance bonuses
* Breakfast every Monday morning!
* New Business bonus scheme
If you are interested in this Account Manager role and have the relevant skills and experience, or would like to hear about other roles we are recruiting for, please do not hesitate to contact Lilly on Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 82601209.