Social Media Manager - leading integrated agency - £40-50k
Central London, fully integrated communications agency offering great scope with New Senior Social Media role! Want to be the face of everything social in a leading agency?
This award-winning fully integrated communications agency easily punches above its medium size and has become an expert in making its lifestyle, wider consumer and b2b clients positively standout and reach their target UK and global audiences. Skilfully combining strategic planning with bold creative ideas across PR, social media, marketing and advertising channels to great effect. Consequently, the resulting novel and impactful campaigns and projects smash all targets, thrill clients and have staff wanting to come in each day.
They are now looking to develop their social media division further so there is great scope with this new senior social media role - circa Account Director level. For instance, you’ll play a critical role on accounts and basically be the face of everything social in the agency.
A great opportunity to lead on social media strategy development for existing clients and help shape new business opportunities. With this hands-on role, you’ll enjoy leading juniors and providing direction on brand’s social presence, content planning and social channel management. Plus, you’ll play a part in recruitment and development of social media team members (currently a community manager & a content writer) and enjoy working closely with the PR and media planning division.
- Adept at developing creative and impactful social media campaigns, amplifying content across a variety of digital channels
- Have specific platform experience, such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Have experience and evidence of success on clients/employee social media channels
- Understand social media analytics
- Have a good understanding of paid social media across a wide range of platforms
- Ability to present and contexualise ideas and concepts to a variety of client and internal audiences
- Understand what makes good social content
- Be able to present and sell the benefits of social media to new and existing clients
- Experience of new business development
- Understand best practice and thought leadership in social media
- Able to project manage and prioritise multi-client demands
- Able to lead and inspire a team
- A great networker
This role offers great scope for the right personable, ambitious and entrepreneurial social media professional.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be considered please email over your CV today.
If these roles are not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.