Account Executive – Consumer Brands
One of the top 10 independent communications agencies is growing with a number of exciting account wins across food, fashion & lifestyle, consumer brands, consumer tech & entertainment! Their client list boasts a host of famous brands and their work is regularly nominated at industry awards.
Due to their recent success, they are looking for an AE to join the team. This role is ideal for someone who wants to kick start their career in consumer PR, getting some get training, development and a strong agency name on your CV.
Culturally, around 30 people who all socialize together and work collaboratively, meaning there’s no office politics. Benefits include a pet friendly office, day off on your birthday, profit share bonus, Summer & Christmas party, Friday drinks and a mentor system – all of which contribute to a fantastic working environment with strong staff retention.
The Role – Account Executive
We’re looking for a super motivated AE to join the team and work across consumer lifestyle brands, including a number of big name food brands and an automotive account.
The overarching role is to be responsible for driving the implementation of specific tactics across a number of public relations/social media campaigns and achieving results for your clients as agreed with your account manager.
- Currently at Junior Account Executive or Account Executive level – some PR experience is required
- Strong attention to detail which can be applied to account administration such as media lists, client reporting, forward features programmes and more
- You should have some media and blogger contacts already and be hungry to develop more
- Interested in the media and influencers – regularly reading relevant blogs and newspapers to keep up to date with opportunities for clients
- An understanding of measurement criteria for PR campaigns e.g. Circulation, PR Value, Cost per thousand, Reach, key messages and sentiment
To discuss this opportunity and others we are recruiting for, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw without delay.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne