Account Director – Corporate and Crisis communications – London – Up to 60k
As Account Director you will be responsible for shaping and overseeing the delivery of client work, advising clients on the content and overall strategy of programmes and contributing to running of client accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who will thrive within a forward thinking and fast paced environment. This agency has a low turn over of staff due to it being a great environment to work!
The new Account Director will be tasked with driving the business forward even further than it already is. This agency prides itself on being creative, collaborative and entrepreneurial and has had some exciting pitching wins in the last few years to reflect this.
- To establish trusted and long term relationships with clients, obtaining retained advisor status wherever possible.
- To work with Directors to devise and implement communications strategies which deliver results and support new client proposals, including media relations, crisis management, litigation support, political strategy, digital/social media etc.
- To be accountable for delivery and project management of a number of key accounts and target business sector activity.
- To identify business development opportunities and new client relationships both within own area of experience and across the client range of the business.
- To contribute to line management, supporting training and development, and addressing team issues as required.
- Makes the effort to acquire new or additional knowledge and is up to date with various aspects of the role e.g. client profiles, business sectors
- The ability to project and present a professional image and communicate effectively
- The ability to define, process and solve work related problems
- The ability to define and respond to existing and potential clients’ needs and expectations (both internal and external)
- The ability to contribute to the development of the business as an individual and team member
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne