PR Account Manager - Food PR
- Full Time
PR Account Manager- Food PR
Location: Central London
Salary: Up To £36K plus bonus
About The Specialist Food PR Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Account Manager to join their Food PR team. An award-winning Food PR agency based in Central London. As a PR Account Manager you will be working for a PR business who feel that communication is the key to achieving business goals. Currently working with brands such as Wrigley's, Walkers, Danone and many more! This agency have sealed their place in the PR world with 50+ years of experience. Constantly expanding their knowledge on the markets that their clients specialise in.
Fancy being part of a company who can provide you with the knowledge and experience for the perfect PR result? An agency looking to expand their office with more like minded people to join them for a drink on Fridays after work. As a PR Account Manager you will be embracing a collaborative culture with training programmes, setting you up to be the best Food PR Account Manager in a loyal team environment. Are you an Account Manager with extensive Food PR knowledge, who brings the element of cool, enthusiasm, and drive into their work and are looking to share this zest for life with those working around them? Then this PR Agency has the right culture for you.
About The PR Account Manager Role
Due to a continually growing team, they are looking for a PR Account Manager to join. Based in Central London, this PR Agency offers a stylish, creative and innovative environment where you will be working alongside the team.
The responsibilities of the PR Account Manager include:
* Be the face of this Food PR Agency when managing accounts day-to-day.
* Taking the lead when implementing your client's business strategy and campaigns within PR.
* You will have the opportunity to develop your professional network and develop new business pitches, within PR Food.
* Keeping your finger on the pulse of new Food brands with a little help from your colleagues to generate new business and meet new clients.
* You will have the opportunity to work closely with The Food PR Agency's clients being able to decipher the significance of their brand and where they may be able to further themselves via partnership.
* The ability to manage up and down business as well as ensure that clients KPI's are hit and working, along with being delivered in a timely and effective manner within the PR section.
About the New PR Account Manager
Are you a creative and focused individual with previous PR experience and have previously worked closely with well-known Food clients. Now is your chance to not miss an opportunity to apply to be a PR Account Manager.
The New PR Account Manager will:
* Approach to tasks is one of enthusiasm and problem solving.
* You will preferably have work experience within the Food & FMCG PR.
* Someone looking to push themselves out of their comfort zone for personal success, with support from their company to do so.
* You passion for telling a story when trying to promote a key client message.
* Ideally be passionate and results driven
In return from a company the Account Manager will receive…
* Salary circa £36K +
* Annual performance bonuses
* Early finishing hours on a Friday!
* Free fruit & breakfast.
* Gym membership/pension.
* New Business bonus scheme
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the PR Account Manager role in more detail, Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1209.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Apply for PR Account Manager - Food PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly