IRS Reporter, MLex - DC
1 day left
- Full Time
MLex is seeking a reporter for a new publication, IRS:WATCH.
The successful candidate will have strong interviewing and writing skills and a demonstrated ability to be proactive in shaping MLex’s coverage of the Internal Revenue Service.
The IRS reporter must be able to:
- Set coverage priorities, identifying key cases and covering those cases with minimal supervision
- Provide creative analysis of events, illuminating context and big-picture trends
- Provide commentary that relies on exclusive sourcing or insight
- Discuss legal strategies in the context of precedent and politics
- Offer predictive insight into regulatory risk
- Collaborate with other reporters to share expertise
- IRS:WATCH reporters have advanced degrees in journalism or law, and/or significant experience with the agency or with tax issues.
Please send resumes to Tony Cooke, Managing Editor, MLex North America, by completing the application form below.
The coverage of MLex, a LexisNexis company, spans the world’s foremost regulators in the United States, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Apply for IRS Reporter, MLex - DC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly