Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – beauty - central London PR agency
Calling all beauty PR professionals! If you are an ambitious and creative account manager or senior account manager looking to progress your career within a top tier PR agency, read on…
Our client, is a leading integrated consumer agency, which specialises in the beauty and retail sectors (high street and premium brands). Since their formation just over 15 years ago and headed up by an experienced senior team, this creative agency has gone from strength to strength and built up an enviable and well-known client portfolio. Helping their consumer brands make numerous headlines, organising innovative parties, achieving incredible product placement and securing stellar celebrity brand endorsement as well as being able to turn their hand to advising and supporting clients on CSR and internal comms.
They are now looking for an ambitious and proactive Account Manager OR Senior Account Manager with significant beauty sector experience to join their collaborative team of 20 strong, from their lovely central London office. (They’ve also got a further two offices in the UK.)
Reporting into an experienced ASD, for a range of well-known and big beauty brands you’ll lead on day to day client liaising, oversee at least one junior on the implementation of creative campaigns and innovative events, as well as get the chance to use your social media knowhow as you manage a beauty brand’s social media presence and report on your client’s successful campaigns.
Key attributes wanted:
- Significant beauty sector experience and related passion
- Experience of agency environment
- Great writing and social media skills
- Enjoy working on integrated campaigns; helping to get your clients message across to key audiences though the best ‘traditional’ PR as well as digital platforms
- Ambitious, positive and enthusiastic approach to work; a can-do person
- A team player with strong team communication skills
- An excellent book of media contacts, including trade and consumer
- Creative and experience of developing and implementing strategic PR campaigns
- Relish the buzz of a busy and social press office environment; can work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A PR professional with excellent personal and professional conduct, including social media
In return, our top tier client can offer you within their social and supportive team the opportunity to get involved in all stages of big brands creative campaigns as you progress your career to the next level. Plus, competitive salary and good benefits.
If you feel you have the skills for the role, please send your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.