Account Executive – Consumer PR - £22 – 24K
One of the most reputable Consumer PR agencies in London is looking to bring in a dynamic Account Executive following their move to Canary Wharf.
- 25 days annual holiday allowance
- Company pension (3% employer, 3% employee after 3 months’ probation)
- Private Healthcare + Dental (after 3 months’ probation)
- Detailed personal development meetings and a continuous development model
- Generous annual training budget
- Half day off on your birthday
AND MUCH MORE!
This agency is very integrated, with a team of 70 specialists in areas including brand strategy, media and influencer relations, social media, content creation, SEO, digital media buying and data analytics. They work with some of the top consumer clients from fashion retailers, food brands and everything in between.
- Assist with day-to-day execution of client programmes and contribute to client meetings such as taking minutes and providing reliable support.
- Develop good media contacts in areas relevant to client activity.
- Research and write news releases and features for internal approval.
- Liaise with the media with regards to forthcoming events, promotions and features.
- Provide press cuttings for clients and your team when required.
- Create weekly and monthly reports.
- 6 months – 1-year experience in a Consumer Agency – Internships will be accepted as long as they are at a Consumer Agency.
- Great portfolio of media coverage achieved and good media contacts
- A love for the fast-paced and energetic agency dynamic
- Excellent communication and time management skills, motivated by deadlines and required deliverables
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne