Atlas by Etihad, Arabic Editor
3 days left
- Full Time
Ink is looking for an experienced Arabic Editor to support the editorial team of Atlas, Etihad’s new inflight magazine.
Based out of Ink’s London office, the Arabic Editor will assist the Editor in creating high-end, monthly print and online content by translating, writing, editing and working up original stories ideas for an Arabic audience.
As a native speaker of Arabic, the role includes editing digital content and maintaining the Arabic version of the website, translating an Arabic digest section in the magazine plus subbing IFE and airline pages in Arabic.
- Assisting the editorial team in the day-to-day production of a high-end monthly print and digital magazine, including overseeing the Arabic version of the website
- Overseeing all Arabic pages including client content and IFE
- Researching topical content ideas for an Arabic readership, always on brand and original
- Editing annual supplements such as Ignition and Boutique
- Minimum of three years editing in Arabic as an assistant or deputy editor online and/or print
- Excellent Arabic translating, writing and editing skills, especially adapting copy regarding cultural references for a local audience
- Experience of running websites and using CMS
- Ability to work under pressure and to a tight deadline and manage copy work flow according to the production cycle
- Strong organizational skills
Please apply by completing the application form below with a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate, CV and work samples to Senior Editor, Simon Kurs, by 20 October.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Atlas by Etihad, Arabic Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly