Senior Account Executive – Generalist Consumer – London – Up to £28k, London
Are you a generalist consumer specialist? A highly regarded Consumer PR agency is looking for a Senior Account Executive to come in and work on some of their biggest clients. If you’re looking to build on your experience and really kick-start you career then look no further…
This agency takes an integrated approach to not only work with PR professionals but to also work with journalists, expert planners, creative and digital specialists. This is a fast growing London based agency working on clients that span from the most iconic food brands to a renowned hardware store to a major electronics company. These clients are diverse which allows for an interesting and exciting day to day!
- Company Pension
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days standard bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Company phone
- Gym membership
Just to name a few…
Make sure you’re the Senior Account Executive working with the top consumer brands spanning across Consumer Tech, Food & Drink, Property, Travel & Leisure, Industrial, Transport, Transport, Health & Wellbeing & Retail! With a down to earth, honest and accountable culture, this agency is securing and retaining some of the biggest consumer brands that rival any other agency in its field.
The Role – Senior Account Executive
- Currently at Account Executive level or a newly promoted Senior Account Executive
- Track record of working at an agency on big consumer brands
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to adapt style for different audiences
- Capable of juggling more than one task/ client at a time and prioritising work load accordingly
- Ambitious, driven and enthusiastic
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Media Relations with core local/ national press
- Writing & pitching press releases
- Influencer/ blogger relations experience
- Content creation for social channels,
- Contributing to client pitches
For more information on this exciting opportunity please complete the application form below.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne