THE OUTNET, Style Director - Maternity Cover
This is an exciting opportunity for a Style Director to join the business on 12 month fixed term contract.
As the Style Director you will provide sophisticated, high-end fashion styling direction.
Leading the fashion and online styling teams you’ll ensure editorial product selection complies with THE OUTNET aesthetic, is commercially viable and maintains THE OUTNET brand’s position as the most fashionable fashion outlet.
- Key stakeholder in the creative development of THE OUTNET’s seasonal campaigns – alongside the Creative Director, Art Director and Editorial Director - involved in scene ideation, casting, location selection, styling and hair and make-up.
- Stylist on seasonal Ad Campaign; ensuring product selection is commercially viable, on trend and representative of THE OUTNET woman.
- Key stakeholder in developing THE OUTNET’s in house brand Iris & Ink through mood board ideation to production of each collection, working in collaboration with merchandisers and buyers both in UK and Italy
- Develop and maintain the THE OUTNET’s Trend Reports, Styling Guidelines and Style Book as tools for global teams to ensure styling is representative of THE OUTNET brand, relevant to the customer, trend and/or occasion.
- Partner with Creative Director and Editorial Director to implement a global view of styling, aligned to the key markets of the business, to ensure local relevance across all touchpoints.
- Develop processes, workflows and systems to facilitate greater creative autonomy while maintaining a clear direction to your direct reports in Fashion team.
- Planning and execution of editorial calendar, ensuring all key messages - including but not limited to trends, themes, pieces, designers, styling twists – are communicated in an engaging, relevant and timely manner across all touchpoints.
- Strong people management experience with demonstrable leadership qualities to successfully inspire the team
- Solid understanding of the luxury fashion industry, ideally with E-commerce experience
- Extensive experience of fashion styling with flair and individuality combined with awareness of THE OUTNET style.
- Passionate about creativity and innovation
- Good analytical skills with experience of building trend reports
- Creative Director - THE OUTNET
- You will work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6.00pm
Click 'Apply' and please submit an updated CV and a cover letter highlighting your suitability for this position.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.