Junior Account Executive
Job Title: Junior Account Executive - B2B Tech PR
Salary: £19,000 to £21,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus and superb benefits
About The B2B Tech PR Company
My client has an excellent and exciting opportunity for an entry level PR candidate to join their expanding and exciting team in the heart of the City of London - This B2B Tech PR agency are well established, highly regarded and have International reach with offices overseas. This B2B Tech agency deals with a broad range of clients including online shopping platforms, cloud tech and data solutions. The team come from a varied background who work tirelessly to provide the best work for clients and produce a team atmosphere where there are no barriers to ideas being shared and executed. The agency offers superb benefits including superb holiday allowance, new business commission and an open bar on a Friday!
As a Junior Account Executive you will be working for a forward thinking and hard-working business that believe trust and a fun working atmosphere relationships as well as a highly strategic approach are the key to their success.
About The Junior Account Executive Role
As a Junior Account Executive in the B2B Tech PR team, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical knowledge and client servicing skills in an established and exciting B2B PR company environment.
Key Responsibilities for Junior Account Executive:
* Provide excellent administrative support to AE,s and AM's
* Show excellent attention to details and be able to confidently monitor databases
* Assist in the writing of releases and keep up to date with the latest stories
* Pitch into journalists as and when required.
* Being able to analyse client issues from both the external market perspective and the internal political climate
* Act as a primary mentor and manager to AE and SAE level staff within the various teams
If you are currently an intern or graduate or even a Junior Account Executive with a passion for B2B PR and the skills to match now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this well-regarded B2B PR Company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Junior Account Executive:
* An interest in PR and Communications (tech preferred)
* A willingness to learn and be confident in "getting involved"
* Degree Educated ideally
* A strategic and creative mind with a passion for Tech and a willingness to learn
* A proactive and strategic focus to working with exceptional communication skills and the ability to work under pressure alone and in teams
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £19,000 to £21,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Junior Account Executive role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.